Care Studios Mission
Take care of yourself and take care of each other.
Care Studios aims to inspire and connect listeners through meaningful conversations from diverse perspectives. Through these efforts, we seek to encourage critical thinking and personal/professional growth, to combat burnout, and to create a sense of community.
You, as the participant, have a right for file a grievance or complaint with Care Studios, LLC in relation to product purchase or membership. You can contact us here to discuss the best way to proceed. Services and products provided though MT-PC and Care Chronicles are currently supported by Care Studios, LLC.
What is Care Studios grievance/complaint procedure?
In the event of a grievance, participants are required to put concerns, complaints, and suggestions in writing through this form within 30 days of purchase.
Care Studios, LLC complies with the appropriate legal and ethical responsibilities to be a non-discriminatory in promotional activities, content, treatment, and engagement with participants. The monitoring and assessment of compliance with standards are overseen by the owner, Tricia Caiati, MT-BC. In the case of a grievance, additional consultation from an appropriate supervisor may be completed to fully support the thorough and important nature of the grievance.
While Care Studios, LLC goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the owner which require intervention and/or action. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
When a participant, in written format, files a grievance and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken.
- If the grievance concerns a speaker, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the individual filing the grievance will be asked to put his/her comments in written format. The owner will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality of the grieved individual.
- If the grievance concerns a workshop offering, its content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the workshop was offered, the owner will mediate and will be the final arbitrator. If the participant requests action, the owner will:
- attempt to move the participant to another workshop or
- provide a credit for a subsequent year’s workshop or
- provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee.
The above actions will require a written note, documenting the grievance, for record-keeping purposes. The note need not be signed by the grieved individual. Care Studios, LLC will respond to the grievance within 5 business days of receiving it.
You, as the participant, have the right to appeal decisions made by Care Studios, LLC. To appeal the initial grievance, the participant must, in written format, outline their appeal.
When a participant, in written format, appeals the decision of the grievance made by Care Studios, LLC, the following steps will be taken within 5 days of receiving the grievance:
- The owner will escalate the grievance to include additional consultation from an appropriate supervisor to support the additional outcomes of the grievance.
- The owner will contact the participant to discuss additional options.
If all above avenues have been exhausted, you, as the participant, have the right to bring the unresolved grievance to CBMT’s Continuing Education Committee.
What is your refund policy?
Refunds will only be given with proof of purchase and evaluation completion. No refunds can be given after 30 days of purchase or after CMTE credits have been granted by CBMT. At this time, refunds for membership and/or subscriptions will not be provided unless there are extenuating circumstances. If such circumstances occur, please reach out here. If you do not complete a course (within the designated time limit), you will not be refunded. If you are a member and do not receive a passing grade for the credits you have taken, you will not be given a refund.
What if I have individual needs or need accommodation?
Please reach out at any time for assistance. Although Care Studios, LLC is in the process of making things more accessible (transcripts for podcasts, downloadable audio tracks, etc.) we may not have those things available at this time.